The revised outline of The Boy in the Room went off on Thursday afternoon. JM came straight back and within an hour we’d agreed it was stronger but perhaps needed one element to deliver more. We have until after summer to decide exactly what that might be as the next commissioning round doesn’t kick in until then. I’m tempted to start writing to explore some of the possibilities but that wouldn’t be the right thing to do at the moment. I’ll live with it for a while and see where it goes. All of which frees me up to finish the script of the thriller. When I went back to it last time I found it very hard to pick up. I’m going to give myself the weekend off to change gear. The sun is shining. I can feel a barbecue coming on.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s